Colombia

Everything about windows system restore

Tips Fixes & FAQs

How do I open System Restore?
How do I Start the System Restore from the command prompt?
How do I access System Restore from Safe Mode?
How do I use the Event Viewer to search for System Restore log’s?
How do I reinstall System Restore? Updated! 5/27/07
How do I create an automatic restore point using Task Scheduler? Added! 9/8/06
How do I test System Restore?
How do I disable the Indexing Service?
Can I use System Restore to uninstall applications?
Can I use System Restore to reinstall deleted or uninstalled applications?
Can I permanently save a restore point for later use?
Can I delete individual restore points from the system volume information folder?
Can I use System Restore to remove virus or malware infection?
Should I purge all my restore point before removing virus & malware infection?
Should I let System Restore monitor my external drive?
What should I do before running System Restore?
What should I do after restoring my system to an earlier date?
What are the types of restore point I may see in the “Select a restore point” window?
Where are the System Restore files located on the drive?
What is the System Volume Information folder used for?
Why is the System Volume Information folder so large?
What happens to User Account in the restore process?
After restoring there are programs listed in add/remove that can not be uninstalled
In the restore process, what's restored and what's not!
A drive letter(s) are missing or mismatched on the System Properties - Restore Tab?
System Restore opens to a blank window?
System Restore Setting link in Welcome to System Restore does not work
Microsoft support is asking me to generate a .cab file to troubleshoot System Restore?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gustavo Petro - EL OSCURO PASADO DE UN CALUMNIADOR

Osetup.DLL digital signature does not validate or is not present

:-) Un borracho entra en un autobús......